وصف الوظيفة :
- Implement Oman Broadband quality, health, safety and environment policies and standards, including risk assessment, accident investigation and prevention, waste management disposal and health initiatives
- Provide QHSE improvement proposals for the concerned vertical stating the non-conformance, proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation
- Follow up to ensure that corrective actions are implemented where necessary and ensure that any certification requirements are complied with
- Review, analyse and report all workplace accidents, incidents and near misses, investigate the root cause and make corrective action recommendations for the respective vertical
- Coordinate and administer site visits and inspect job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations
- Conduct regular HSE drills and emergency response exercises in order to promote workplace safety and conduct safety training to help raise employee awareness on all HSE related issues in the vertical
- Supervise the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment
- Assist in developing and implementing field location emergency response procedures and evacuation plans and ensure emergency response preparedness in terms of medical team and on-site doctors' availability
- Compile, analyse and report accurate Health, Safety and Environmental performance metrics to Corporate, Function, Leadership Team and the workforce.
- Prepare written weekly and monthly QHSE reports, statistics and presentations related to QHSE performance
- Report all quality related issues to the Head of QHSE for relevant investigations and corrective action.
Keep abreast of industry and quality assurance trends in order to improve skills and make HSE recommendations for the vertical.