- Job Code : ONSOR-ESE-001
- Job Tittle : Embedded Software Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 1
- Job Description :
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems.
- Designing, developing, coding, testing, and debugging system software.
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability, and scalability of system resources.
- Contract Type : Temporary
- Qualification :
- A minimum of 1 year proven working experience in software engineering or in a similar role.
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering.
- Experience in embedded systems development and troubleshooting and with real-time operating systems (RTOS).
- Personal Qualities :
Skills, and Competencies
- Solid programming experience in C, C++ or both.
- Debugging experience.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- English (fluent written and verbal) – Mandatory
- Arabic (fluent written and verbal) – Mandatory
- Application Deadline : 2021-08-21